Thursday, April 14, 2011

{Chic???} Fanny Pack Finds

In doing a search online, the pickings are definitely weak. Here's some of my {chic-est} finds... although, none seem to be quit what I'm looking for.

You decide for yourself: chic or not?

Women's Osgoode Marley Slim Trapunto Waist Pack
Price: $83.95

{Chic} Attributes:
  • Slim, rectangular design
  • Soft, black leather
  • Some stitch detailing
My vote: No go. The only color available is Brandy (sort of a brownish, red color)... not my style. Black, I would consider.

Foley + Corinna Lady Belt Bag
Price: $220

Colors: Black or Tawny

{Chic} Attributes:
  • Gold buckel and zipper detail
  • Soft leather and leather tassel
  • Slim design
My Vote: LOVE IT! I'm a huge fan of tassels and gold hardware detail! Although, it seems a bit small?

1 comment:

Leather shoulder bags said...

This bags looks good but i am afraid that there are not high quality enough.
I like the really cowhide Women leather bags at http://www.cwmalls.com and that also looks charming!